Saturday, November 17, 2007

Matthew 13:31-33, 36-46

Matthew 13:31-33, 36-46

31) Another parable he put before them, saying, "The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and sowed in his field; 32) it is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is the greatest of shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches." 33) He told them another parable. "The kingdom of heaven is like leaven which a woman took and hid in three measures of flour, till it was all leavened." 36) Then he left the crowds and went into the house. And his disciples came to him, saying, "Explain to us the parable of the weeds of the field." 37) He answered, "He who sows the good seed is the Son of man; 38) the field is the world, and the good seed means the sons of the kingdom; the weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39) and the enemy who sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the close of the age, and the reapers are angels. 40) Just as the weeds are gathered and burned with fire, so will it be at the close of the age. 41) The Son of man will send his angels, and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all evildoers, 42) and throw them into the furnace of fire; there men will weep and gnash their teeth. 43) Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear. 44) The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up; then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. 45) Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, 46) who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it."


// I Really love The Word.  At times, I understand that my parents might be confused why I do not gravitate towards the Gita, although I love reading all spiritual texts as often as I can.  I just really relate to and enjoy the "parables".  To wear a cross is one thing, yet to let Christ in and live each day like you are a manifestation of His energy is a task that requires much attention paid to listening to your inner voice or soul and ignoring the facets of the mind that daily test you to bring you off the path.

This project has taught me so much about myself and keeping my eyes open to the light and "blinded" to the sins that are abundant around you.  I realize more and more each day that I am simply just an "artist".  Life has led me along the path of a "struggling" one, yet I feel blessed by God with my struggle because it is what has helped me be intensely creative.

I have never been an actor or a writer and I so understand more about those art forms.  It takes a very aware and strong mind to remain you, yet easily be able to jump into character.  The weird thing about religions is that most ask you to "Let God In" and "Be God ourselves through our words, our deeds and actions".  I have made many mistakes and in haste made decisions that were generally devastating to me and my health.  There is no wealth without health, I have learned the hard way and there are addictions that manifest in many ways. 

Some may be addicted to the limelight, the game of the music business, perhaps dealing or chemicals themselves.  Nicotine and Caffeine have a hold on more of my peers than most anything else.  Some people are addicted to relationships that are wrong or abusive in some ways.  Either way, each day, I tried to read scripture or listen to the "new jack gospel" to realign and focus.

I know for the "dream" to manifest, it may take my whole life, however, I am prepared for that.  I feel so grateful to those that I named Creatorz, The Word of God and especially music by artists like: Kirk Franklin, Nas aka God's Son, KanYe West, Common and/or Jay-Z aka Da God MC.  I don't have to know them personally to allow God's voice to speak through them to me.  That might be too deep for some of you to understand, but it seems that certain songs (and lately those with a religios bent) come on at the most appropriate times...

With an IPOD on shuffle, you have no idea how many times my mind drifted to the Illuminati article I just read when Jay-Z's "D'evils" came on, or those times I was sad I was walking when I was once ballin' (yes, mostly with my credit line rather than the bottom line -- MISTAKE!) and KanYe's "Jesus Walks" comes on.

I am also a Mama's Boy and with my mom really sick this year and struggling each day, I cannot help but wonder what KanYe is going through at this time.  My prayers are with him and his family.  I sincerely hope that those who call him their "brother" or those close to him provide him with the support system that allows him to stay on his wonderful path.  When the mind is upset, it is very easy to not let God in.  One wonders how God could do such a thing, but rather, one must realize in all situations (and yes, I am writing this much for my own family) that our "atma" or "soul" never dies.  We are not our flesh and bones or even what we rock in diamond stones.  We are what is buried often deep inside.

Listening to right now:
Harddrive "Deep Inside"
// Such a wonderful house track

Lastly, to my fans, I am sorry for having such an existential crisis and difficulty with falling.  Sometimes it is easier to just fall and get back up, rather than expend all your energy to fight falling.  I am sorry for drifting away from Roland 909's and Ableton Live, giving away all my records and studio gear (or losing it) and being so emotionally distraught that I need The Temple of Hip Hop and poetry to heal.  In time, I plan to be back DJing House, Techno and Hip Hop with Serato, doing live shows with Ableton Live, releasing my very scattered out and somewhat large catalog fully mastered and to set up the non-profit aimed to be somewhat of a "collaborative member exchange" with a 24 CD release that contains the music that has helped me heal.

I have shared much of what I felt day to day based on my perception of the severity of the issues I faced.  At times, many wondered how I could underestimate such trouble to exaggerate so much the positive.  I realize now that these mental states are how I perceived to be progressing.  I wonder years from now how close to the target this project and meme has reached.  When finished with all the site's creators, the new .org presence, the tracklisting for the 24 CD set of the music that helped me heal, the actual mission and organization and the virtually done portfolio of clothing designs, artwork, music and media, I will be officially incorporating a 4013.c (I hope I got all those numbers correct from memory -- it might just be 401c) and presenting the idea to Shawn Carter hopefully as in Hard Knock Life 2, his stream of consciousness had spit "Jus' Bring Me Tha Werd"... Naturally, the R-O-C might have no interest in my multi-faceted plan to unite all the spiritual faiths with a firmly established mission to treat "Music as a Religion"

It is hard to know what the future will hold as I have been wrong in the past with aspects of this and the goal was set so high, with me being an Underground artist, yet I hope that my track record of always benefiting any place I worked without worrying about my own compensation (although a fault of my character for being too generous with my time and skills) will carry over to all those asked to take part in a special project that for me, seems only attributed to divine intervention.

It has been two years where I feel like I have had to grow up more in that time than the 31 years prior.  I thank God for being alongside me during my difficult times and inspiring me with ideas that I can see will potentially revolutionize how we view and value art and most likely spread a message of "love" in a time when the military complex riddles the global public with "fear"

The Conversations with God books taught me that there are two forces in the world, called Love and Fear and most decisions can be traced down to these two.  "Hate" can be related to "Fear"

Love thyself and Thy Neighbor
Fear? Ask why the Hell for?


Peace and God Bless

Manish Miglani
aka Mani
aka [ a laundry list of characters my mind conjures up daily :) J/K ... okay, fine... really true ]\


No comments:

Post a Comment