Sunday, November 18, 2007

April Fools?

A friend emailed me this flyer today and asked me if I was playing techno at a party in April. First, this was many moons ago and although a great lineup (Tim Kasper and Machwhat are members of the F.A.M. and I have not had a chance to perform alongside them yet). For a second a few friends wondered if this was my April Fools joke. Sorry to burst your bubble but it was an event that was planned where I was a "no show" because I was having much difficulties in my life at the time and the cycloops, air fx and apple mac to be utilized in the show had been forced from my possession. Thanks to the friends who helped me remember a nice party that was planned recently. I am sorry that personal strife forced me to not appear in the many shows planned. I apologize to my fans.

There is a few surprises planned before the end of the year and recently, my label partner, myself and my new management were discussing my return to doing live shows again. The new show incorporated a new versatile KORG and much new gear and is tenatively planned for New Year's Eve for my closest friends in a wicked new space.

upcoming:
11/23 -- MC Subzeroe and MC MM DOT in Chicago, IL
12/31 -- Mani Live PA and DJ Set alongside Marcus Sustain Live PA in Chicago, IL *
* event 001 of THE CREATORZ

No comments:

Post a Comment